Back to Layout and Orientation ...
CREATING PRODUCTION-READY ARTWORK FOR AN iPRO SLIDE
- Detailed Help Guide
- Preparing your artwork
- Image Area and Sizing considerations
- Artwork Layout and Orientation
- Saving the File Type and Submitting the file
ACCEPTABLE FILE TYPES AND SUBMITTING ART TO Dudley Theatrical
- Saving Your File
- If you are using Adobe Photoshop, simple choose Save, name the file, and send it on to us. This saves the file in native Photoshop format, .PSD.
- If you are using another graphics program, make sure that you can save it in one of the following formats: TIFF, EPS, PICT, BMP, or JPG. Do not save as a DXF, DWG, GIF or WMF (Windows Meta File). JPG should be your last choice since this is a compressed file format and may introduce some loss of detail and clarity during the saving process.
Sending Your File
- To send the file to us, email is the simplest, most efficient method. Send your file as an attachment to email@example.com. It is helpful if your subject indicates that you are submitting an iPro Slide order. You must also include the following information in your email message:
- Your name, address, phone number, and return email address
- The date you want the slide to arrive at your location.
If your file is less than 5 MB in size, do NOT zip, stuff or otherwise encode the file to reduce its size. These compressions can introduce complications that might prevent us from opening your artwork. If your file is larger than 5MB, ZIP or STUFF your file. Be aware however that a typical, properly sized, full color iPro Slide design will be approximately 550k to 1.2MB in size. Files that are significantly larger are likely to be much bigger than necessary. Check to make sure that your are sending a file that is only 233 dpi.
For more information on preparing digital files, call us at 336-722-3255.